64 bit cleanup completion?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Apr 21 23:49:01 UTC 2006

It's been a while since the 64 bit cleanup work was started and
almost as long since anything much was done with it. There are a
number of plugins that need some work to get rid of things like
cCoerce:to: in favour of oopForPointer: etc.

There are places with #flag: Dan lying around and Dan has expressed a
lack of time to do anything with them but a willingness to sit with
someone and a beer to explain what he was thinking of. I'm not going
to be heading down to silicon valley anytime soon so I certainly
can't do that but anyone that can take notes could do it and report
back. Volunteers?

tim
"Bother" said Pooh, as he flunked the the sobriety test.