OpenGL in MacOS browser plugin

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sun Mar 19 18:05:43 UTC 2006

Well this has been all re-written in the 3.8.11 source.
Let me recompile things with openGL in the plugin with the current
source and see what happens.

The reason why opengl was not in the plugin is because Internet
Explorer would change the window port coordinates on each draw of a port
thus making it impossible to swap the openGL buffer into the right
place on the window. However perhaps with Safari this problem is
solvable.

On 18-Mar-06, at 10:34 PM, Josh Gargus wrote:

> Hi,
>

> After failing with the latest subversion sources,

> I've had enough of this for tonight; I need some sleep.  But in the
> meantime, I'll take any advice I can get (eg: "stop working on
> that, the latest sources will do everything you need RSN").
>
> Thanks,
> Josh

===