All together now ;-)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Mar 27 06:05:32 UTC 2006

Hi Guys -

You probably noticed that I was busy working on the latest Croquet VMs -
the whole set of issues and changes that I am dealing with right now are
for Croquet 1.0. It seems like things are settling down now (at least I
have no obvious things on my TODO list any longer) and a consolidated
version of VMMaker which includes all the issues discussed here is
available at the repository at:

   http://hedgehog.software.umn.edu:8888/Homebase.html

Tim - This (or perhaps the version two weeks from now ;-) is probably a
good version for you to merge back into the main line when you find the
time for it. There aren't many changes, just what I was dealing with in
general (FloatMathPlugin, Tests, CroquetPlugin, SocketPlugin) so
integration should be straightforward.

Cheers,
   - Andreas