3.9-4 VM on cygwin

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Tue May 16 00:59:40 UTC 2006

Hi Craig,

on Tue, 16 May 2006 00:50:51 +0200, you <craig at netjam.org> wrote:

>  > we've compiled the 3.9-4 VM on the cygwin platform...
>
> 	Great! I'm interested in this, because it'd be nice to have the
> relative ease of the unix build environment (note that I said *relative*
> ease :) on those darned windoze boxes. The Visual Studio debugger is
> rather good, but creating the fiddly bits for the environment (compiler
> settings, dependencies, etc.) is even more tedious than with makefiles
> etc.

Unfortunately the future of that Visual+scream+and+shout debugger is, you
can no longer make changes and continue - "just" recompile then rerun ...

> 	If the C debugging facilities with cygwin are decent, I would happily
> dump the microsoft stuff completely.

Then, here we come: http://www.juno.co.uk/products/190142-01.htm :-)

I prefer the album version :-) BTW my tools converted TV spots with that
song
  -
http://www.publisuisse.ch/deutsch/website/publispot/level0/spot_index.cfm
Type either Peugeot or the number 179945 into the field named SUISA,
enter, then select Peugeot 1007 and enjoy.

> 	thanks!

/Klaus