[Vm-dev] re: hacking a 3.9 VM

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Oct 7 19:55:10 UTC 2006

tim Rowledge wrote:
>> When I do this I have a few strange issues: First, there isn't any
>> getImageName in that code (where does that come from?)
>
> That was exactly the bit I was hoping you'd add so that other people can
> just compile out of the box :-)

Sorry, but I mean the opposite: There doesn't seem to be any reference
to getImageName in the VMMaker generated sources. If I grep interp.c for
getImageName it comes up empty, and I don't get any link errors either.
Put differently, the current sources compile just fine except from the
two plugins exploding in my face.

> All I can tell you there is that both appear to compile ok on OSX and
> the tablet plugin is ok on RISC OS (no b3d accel there).

Odd.

Cheers,
   - Andreas