VMMaker organzation (was: Re: [Vm-dev] Fwd: Include Cryptographic Primitives In VM's - DESPlugin)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Oct 17 00:30:54 UTC 2006

Ok, so I've started a VMMaker repository in SqueakSource ready to
fill with stuff.

How fine grained would people like the sub-packages to be? We could
go bananas and have each plugin separate, the VMMaker & VMMakerTool,
the interpreter class, the object memory etc all split out. Or it
could be main vm code, vmmaker, core plugins, andreas' plgins, ron's
plugins... etc.

Whaddya want?

tim
Useful random insult:- If brains were taxed, he'd get a rebate.