[Vm-dev] Fwd: Compiling Squeak failed with VMMaker on Mac

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Apr 18 18:27:43 UTC 2007

Ok, I checked in a UnixOSProcessPlugin folder in the Mac OS plugins
tree that contains the xcode project to build 4.01
someone can take it and build a 4.xx version, and test. Then feedback
the source and any changes and I'll build a binary for
inclusion as a plugin the 3.8.17b1 version of the mac carbon vm.

I've also added a note to the readme about the old browser
technology, versus the new browser technology.

===