[Vm-dev] gcc -Wall -pedantic (was: sweep failed to find exact end of memory)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Apr 25 02:29:39 UTC 2007

Wow. Nice work. I can't speak for the others but since we have the
problem very practically at Qwaq I'd be willing to test drive these
changes for a while and see if they fix the problems. The best way to do
this would probably be to post change sets to this list (this allows me
to go over them method by method more easily).

Thanks for all the work!

Cheers,
   - Andreas