[Vm-dev] File association for MacOSX broken

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Mon Apr 30 21:41:55 UTC 2007

ok, well if you do a get info, and change the

Open with:  to say point to
Squeakk 3.8.17beta4U.app
and hit the change All...
button
does that help?

Also you might need to duplicate that latest Squeak VM in the Finder
in order for launch services to pay attention, and of course consider
the link I sent about rebuilding your launch services database.

On Apr 30, 2007, at 2:36 PM, Mathieu Suen wrote:

> I only have Mac Carbon VMs and it happen the same things for an
> other Mac
>
> 	Mth
>

> On Apr 30, 2007, at 10:59 PM, John M McIntosh wrote:
>
>> If you have a mixture of Mac Carbon VMs, and Mac Unix VMs, this
>> might be an interesting excerise for os-x to sort out which one it
>> should use.

===