[Vm-dev] [ANN][VMM] SlangBrowser - browser support for C generator

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Feb 4 20:12:48 UTC 2007

I updated SlangBrowser on <http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5916> to
separate the browser tools changes from the changes that belong in
the VMMaker package. The browser tools changes just allow a package
(VMMaker) to register new code display options in the browsers. The
remaining changes are (I hope) now properly categorized under VMMaker.

I have not figured out how to turn these into Montecello diffs yet,
so they are still change sets at this point.

Dave