[Vm-dev] Intermittent VM hang [was: Which plugins for OSProcess?]

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sun Feb 11 06:29:56 UTC 2007

mmm I'll futher note that  the file primitives haven't really been
reviewed closely enough for issues with 64bit math since

primitiveFileRead

	count = interpreterProxy->positive32BitValueOf(interpreterProxy-
 >stackValue(0));
	startIndex = interpreterProxy->positive32BitValueOf(interpreterProxy-
 >stackValue(1));

Technically I could want to read with an count more than 32bits of
data into a location offset > 32bits....

On Feb 10, 2007, at 4:23 PM, David T. Lewis wrote:

===