[Vm-dev] Unicode clipboard in Windows VM...

Chris Petsos chrispetsos at sch.gr
Fri Jun 1 21:22:33 UTC 2007

> This looks good; one question though: Do you know whether the windows
> clipboard automatically provides the CF_UNICODETEXT -> CF_TEXT
> translation?

I suppose you are asking if
    IsClipboardFormatAvailable(CF_TEXT)
returns TRUE when we have CF_UNICODETEXT on the clipboard...
Well... from what i saw it does...even the vice versa is again evaluated to
TRUE.
Actually i couldn' see any difference in asking
    IsClipboardFormatAvailable(CF_TEXT)
from
    IsClipboardFormatAvailable(CF_UNICODETEXT)
when transporting UTF-8 chars to/from the clipboard.

Christos.