[Vm-dev] Howto invoke plugin primitive from Interpreter?

André Wendt andre.wendt at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Jun 14 16:06:58 UTC 2007

Bert Freudenberg schrieb:

> On Jun 14, 2007, at 16:08 , André Wendt wrote:
>
>> Bert Freudenberg schrieb:

>>> What about fopen()?
>> Do you mean something like
>>
>> f := self cCode: 'fopen(logFile, "a")'. ??
>
> sure

I could do that (and it works), but only until I encounter the
corresponding fwrite() call. Something along the lines of

self cCode: 'fwrite("asdf", 4, 1, self sendProfile)'.

of course won't work, and then I'd still have to somehow mix my
variables into the C code. That's where it starts getting nasty again.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
André