[Vm-dev] building intel mac VM: mactypes.h not found

Damien Pollet damien.pollet at gmail.com
Wed May 2 23:25:07 UTC 2007

On 03/05/07, Ken G. Brown <kbrown at mac.com> wrote:

> For the issues between 10.3.9 and 10.4, in XCode, at the bottom of Project / Edit Active Target / Build / Deployment / All Settings
> Change SDKROOT_ppc = /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.3.9.sdk/ to MacOSX10.4.0u.sdk.
>
> Might solve some problems compiling.

What is the theoretical difference between the SDKs, as far as Squeak
is concerned ?

I fiddled with that and I can't exactly remember what I finally put in
there. After the case issues (e.g. IOKit/HID/IOHIDLib.h should have
been IOKit/hid/IOHIDLib.h), I had to comment out a couple of mentions
to exupery somewhere, and the VM built.

This is on a 2GHz MacBook (1st generation, Core (not 2) duo, and I get:
      0 tinyBenchmarks '356050069 bytecodes/sec; 7603848 sends/sec'

I'll ask for my certificate at ESUG 2007 :-)

Now, on to writing plugins.
--
Damien Pollet
type less, do more [ | ] http://typo.cdlm.fasmz.org