[Vm-dev] FileCopyPlugin 32bit-64bit updates with unit test

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Nov 19 16:11:14 UTC 2007

I should point out that I originally hacked up the filecopyplugin as a
deliberatley "oh my god this has to go" bit of code years ago because
we had to be able to move source files around during the VMMaker
process due to lack of sensible link handling. I didn't want something
beautifully thought out to last the centuries, I wnated something to
do the job today and get replaced tomorrow with decent code.

Unfortunately the file handing code in squeak is still just as awful
as it ever was.

tim
Useful random insult:- His page was intentionally left blank.