[Vm-dev] Any patch for InterpreterSimulator

Rob Withers reefedjib at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 02:09:51 UTC 2007

My first post on this list, and it may not be my last.  I am trying to run
the InterpreterSimulator adn am having issues.   Mathieu Suen mentioned this
list and that there may be a patch for it.  Does anyone know of a patch?

My current issue is:  In postGCAction, the gcSemaphoreIndex is nil,
which blows up in signalSemaphoreWithIndex:.  Trying to be a bit more self
sufficient, I put a halt in primitiveSetGCSemaphore and reran it, but it
never breaks, so it never seems to get set.   Full stop.

thank you,
Rob