[Vm-dev] Any patch for InterpreterSimulator

Rob Withers reefedjib at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 05:17:50 UTC 2007

Thanks, John.  I fixed this in ObjectMemory>>#initializeObjectMemory:, since
I figured it belonged there more than in the Interpreter.  On running
further, I also had to add fixes to the following, all switching from
Smalltalk to SmalltalkImage current:
    InterpreterSimulator>>#primitiveGetAttribute
    InterpreterSimulator>>#vmPathGet:Length:
    InterpreterSimulator>>#vmPathSize

Then I hit FilePluginSimulator>>#primitiveFileRead.  This gets its file
from:
    file := self fileValueOf: (interpreterProxy stackValue: 3).
where the stackValue is 20, which is not an integer object and the file is
nil.  It's beyond me.

How can I report these to Mantis.  Is there a website for it?

Cheers,
Rob