[Vm-dev] new display driver for Syllable

Kelly Wilson wilsonkk at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 1 22:22:46 UTC 2008

Hey Gulik,

Thanks for the comment. I have improved this port for Syllable to the point
where I can write directly to the screen using SDL. I only have a couple
events being grabbed and my pixel translations seem to be off a little
because everything is tinged blue??

There is also only an error box complaining that SqueakV39.sources can't be
found on the opening screen and another box saying "Reading in stream"? It
seems like I am missing some code.do I have to fill in the ioPrintForm
function and the clipboard functions for the screen updates to work
correctly? I haven't implemented those yet.

Thanks,

K.Wilson

  _____