[Vm-dev] VM newbie

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 13:54:26 UTC 2008

I'm a newbie with the VM but must sart dealing with these things.

Sorry if I ask something obvious or already asked, I done a quick
search and not found nothing.

The questions are relative to Windows VM, and are:

1. Having more than 1 vm on the box, the new downloaded VM start only
when you drag the image onto the vm but it doesn't run when you double
click the image. I registered (doing Open with) the new vm, but seems
that even the images are opened with the older vm. It's a windows
problem, that avoid to have more than an .exe to open an image when
such .exe has the same name (by example I've the possibility of Open
with squeak and croquet, but not more than 1 Squeak)?

2. I must recompile the VM to learn and add some simple things I read
how to do on the documentation, but Imust to investigate if is
possible to disable the behavior of the VM when you click on the close
button on the Window. I've not found .ini or so options.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers.

--
Germán S. Arduino