[Vm-dev] FFI plugin 64 bit updates (not yet)

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Mar 21 16:56:10 UTC 2008

Ah well maybe you can merge the two FFI assembler sets for os-x, the
one I created and the one from Ian's unix tree.

I note the one from the unix tree is incorrect, it does not properly
do the boundary alignments so then quicktime FFI calls later fail in
vector processing code on
a memory alignment exception.

This of course is only triggered if you invoke quicktime via FFI on OS-
X.

--
=
=