[Vm-dev] How difficult to make a .NET VM?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Mar 27 02:56:33 UTC 2008

Sounds nasty. One thing to experiment with the -browserWindow: command
line argument. Originally, it was designed to "get Squeak into a
browser" but of course, as long as your .NET form has a HWND handle you
can get Squeak inside it by passing the handle along with
-browserWindow:. Other than that I have zero experience with what makes
.NET form a .NET form and how to get anything to behave properly inside it.

Cheers,
  - Andreas