[Vm-dev] Tim's New Compiled Method format

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Mar 27 13:00:48 UTC 2008

Can we get a clear statement about what a rewrite process would look like?

Can the new author read the old method?  Can someone else produce a
requirements document that specifies what the method needs to do?  Can
someone write tests from the old method that need to pass with the new
method?

I still do not understand what we are allowed to do in order to reverse
engineer an unclean method.

Thanks,
Ron Teitelbaum