[Vm-dev] browserPluginReturnIfNeeded

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 00:00:01 UTC 2009

Hi All,
    is browserPluginReturnIfNeeded needed on anything other than Mac OS
classic?  I'd like to nuke it in the Cog VM as it complicates.  Talking with
Andreas he says that now Squeak browser plugins run in a separate thread and
project a window into the browser, which is almost what I did with my first
VW browser plugin until John Baker found one can run in a completely
different process and still project a window into the browser :)  So it
would seem that browserPluginReturnIfNeeded is indeed obsolete.  Can anyone
confirm or contradict?

TIA

Eliot