[Vm-dev] [Bug] Bug in BitBlt (rgbMin and other set alpha to 0)

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Thu Apr 9 12:58:48 UTC 2009

At Tue, 07 Apr 2009 11:50:49 -0300,
Juan Vuletich wrote:

> Thanks for the clarification. BTW, I did not include a license file in
> Cuis (but I could do it!). I included a workspace with a statement
> inside the image. Is that ok?

  I am not a lawyer thing here.  My inner gut says that the workspace
is actually ok...  But by interpreting some other people's past
opinions, there are some merit for both so having it at both places is
better nonetheless and can serve different purposes.  So, if you don't
mind, just save the content of workspace to a file and include it, and
have it on the website as well.

  Etoys ended up with taking the on-disk license file as "master" and
upon the release build process, load it and keep it in the image as
well.  But this is just really a  precautional measure and was not
essential.

-- Yoshiki