[vm-dev] VM team

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Apr 11 22:31:50 UTC 2009

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 10:11:22AM -0700, askoh wrote:

> How do I join the team? Aik-Siong Koh

Excellent question. We have not discussed this yet, but as a going
in position I would say that if you are on this list, and are willing
and able to contribute, then you are a member of the team.

It is quite important that we do careful change management for the
VM itself (platform sources in Subversion, VMMaker project), possibly
with a limited number of people directly involved in updates. The
current controls and procedures seem to be working well for this, so
I see no issues there. And since this part of the process is working
well, it can only be a good thing to get more new people involved in
the team.

Thanks for offering to contribute, and welcome to the VM team.