[Vm-dev] current steps for Mac VM build?

Jay Hardesty jayh at panix.com
Wed Apr 15 04:12:02 UTC 2009

> Let me review the mac build steps, it's been a few years.
> however in 2007 if you followed them you could build it. I think the
> only change is that vmmaker comes from squeaksource now.
> So give me a few hours.

Great thanks - please no rush of any sort! (In fact probably be a day or
so before I get back to this). Think the biggest mystery (for me) pertains
to which special-change-sets are now needed. Given that, I can try the
most likely image/src version combinations to find what works - again,
I'll be sure to log the whole procedure once I find one that I can
successfully repeat.

Appreciate the help!
Jay