[Vm-dev] patch: fix double alignment detection on Solaris/SPARC with gcc-4.4.x

Ian Piumarta piumarta at speakeasy.net
Sat Aug 1 17:57:17 UTC 2009

Andrew,

> I have several other patches which we rely on to fix various issues

I have fix-to-build-solaris.diff and new-solaris-sound-driver.diff.
If there's anything else, please send it my way.  (I spent yesterday
afternoon trying to persuade Solaris 10 to install under kvm and
failed.  I'll try again this weekend with VirtualBox.)

BTW: Subbu pointed out that the caps lock bug (where it's reported as
shift pressed) crept back in during an olpc merge.  While fixing that
I loaded Dave's latest VMM and rebuilt the interpreter.  SVN and the
3.10-6 archives should have working closure support.  Binaries are
there for Mac PPC+386, Ubuntu 8.04 386 and FreeBSD 7.2 386.

Cheers,
Ian