[Vm-dev] SerialPlugin modifications to handle arbitrary nodes names

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Aug 10 10:27:15 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 09:42:05AM +0700, Serge Stinckwich wrote:

> Hi all,
> i would like to push the following patch in the VM:
> http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7266
> Severin Lemaignan already talked about this patch in the mailing-list:
> http://www.nabble.com/Inclusion-of-the-COM-port-patch-for-Unix-MacOS-to22025375.html#a22025375
> and we need the integration of these modifications for our work with robots.

Hi Serge,

The serial patch update is next up on our to-do list:

  http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/vm-dev/2009-July/002853.html

Is there a specific time that you want this done in order to support
your project? I have been assuming that "some time this summer" would be
good, but if you have a project deadline I'd like to try to support it.