[Vm-dev] Resource Directory support for Windows (VM 4.2.1Beta Window version ?)

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Tue Aug 25 21:00:34 UTC 2009

At Tue, 25 Aug 2009 11:46:11 -0700,
Andreas Raab wrote:

> Hi Yoshiki -
>
> Can you send me the full file instead of a diff? It's easy to diff in
> SVN but it's not easy to apply a patch on Windows ;-)

  Ah, I just copied the diff file from my VM compiling machine this
morning and now I have trouble to apply it on the Windows machine
here.  I'll make the default value change Bert suggested anyway.  But
if somebody can just apply the patch in the meantime so that people
can take a look at it before evening, that would be great.

-- Yoshiki