[Vm-dev] An event driven Squeak VM

Ang BeePeng beepeng86 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 07:45:58 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'd like to make my interpreter run until there's no more work to do, and
return. I'm not good enough to put things that you explained into coding.
Can you show or lead me to get it work?

Or, maybe, can you share the source of event-driven Squeak VM, so that I can
learn from the code?

Thanks.

Ang Beepeng