[Vm-dev] Push/pop considered harmful

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Mar 3 19:05:45 UTC 2009

well we also have

	self primitive: 'primitiveCreateHostWindow'
		parameters: #(SmallInteger SmallInteger SmallInteger SmallInteger
ByteArray).

So I'm wondering here how many ways do we want to achieve the same
thing.
Most people wanting to build a plugin want something that doesn't
require too much thinking,
then again very few people build plugins, but in the code about, well
we know it should have 5 parms
However the construct doesn't handle the case of
expectedNumArgsBetween: 0 and: 3

--
=
=