[Vm-dev] IPv6 support for Windows and Mac?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Mar 24 15:40:59 UTC 2009

Michael Rueger wrote:
> looking at the state of the IPv6 support I couldn't find any
> implementations for Windows and Mac.
> What is the current state of IPv6 support for these platforms?

A while back I looked at what Ian had done in this area and it looked
eminently doable. However, I haven't actually done anything and unless
there is sudden customer demand for IPv6 (which is not impossible) I
wouldn't expect me to get around to this any time soon (meaning: during
this year). If you have a real need for IPv6, send some code my way and
I'll integrate it.

Cheers,
   - Andreas