[Vm-dev] Squeak crash

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu May 14 18:17:46 UTC 2009

Well assuming you have build a closure based VM, then you should turn
on the balance checks.
change in the  interp.c  also ensure the gunified interp.c has the
change

#define DoBalanceChecks 0
#define DoBalanceChecks 1

If you see in sysout

"Stack unbalanced after"

The you are guaranteed a VM crash with the closure VMs

--
=
=