[Vm-dev] macintosh cocoa squeak 64bit vm rewrite

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Nov 24 08:17:02 UTC 2009

Ok, I've checked in the latest changes to isqueak.org.

I've managed to work my way thru the file and the directory logic by testing with
numerous nested symbolic links and Finder aliases.

Less robust alias resolvers freak when given a path with three Finder Aliases embedded within it.

Lastly. I've added clipboard support.

For people who build a VM, you should check to see if keyboard data entry works, and that
using the file system seems sane, especially if you use accented characters and symbolic links
and Finder Alises to manage your directory structure.  Also consider moving characters from
various applications to/from the VM to see if the clipboard is functionally correctly.

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882