[Vm-dev] iPhone security (Re: Squeak + Android and Dalvik!?)

John McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Oct 23 16:47:12 UTC 2009

ok  just to help Ron here, developers who sign the contract with apple
can not talk about the contents of the contact. This is the current
view which was confirmed to us by a call from apple legal three weeks
back to have us remove two words from one of our iTunes store app
decriptions

On 10/22/09, Ronald Spengler <ron.spengler at gmail.com>