[Vm-dev] Problems building rev 2181 on Linux

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Apr 10 18:49:12 UTC 2010

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 08:03:41AM +0200, laurent laffont wrote:

> I've used ConfigurationOfVMMaker  1.2 but after I've updated VMMaker package
> only. trunk doesn't compile with VMMaker-dtl.157. Maybe it's time for
> version ConfigurationOfVMMaker 1.3 ?

In general, if you are building a VM with the latest version of platform
code from Subversion, then you would also want to use the latest version
of VMMaker from SqueakSource. I am not very familiar with Metacello
configurations, but I would say that it either needs an update to 1.3,
or better would be to just have Metacello always use the latest version.
Is there a way to do that?