[Vm-dev] Problems building rev 2181 on Linux

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 19:28:47 UTC 2010

Hi david

the problem with always loading the latest is that you end up having difficulty
to load a given version of the past. Here you have only a limited of source entities to sync
but as soon as you waht to have a couple of package it does not really scale.
This is why metacello is good like that we could in 3 years from now build again
a system for 1.0.
do you tag the svn with the version of VMMaker (or the inverse) so that at least we can trace it?

Stef