[Vm-dev] CMake for Windows?

Javier Pimás elpochodelagente at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 16:21:52 UTC 2010

>I have been trying to adapt the Unix CMake files for the Windows port,

nice!!

If I am correct, when you generate sources with VMMaker you get something
like this:

\-src
      \-plugins <- external plugins
            \-pluginA
            \-pluginB
      \-vm <- interpreter, gc, etc.
            \intplugins  <- internal plugings. Inside vm dir makes sense
because
                                 they'll be statically linked to the VM.
                  \-pluginC
                  \-pluginD

This is all generated from Slang. You may have some other part of some
plugins in Cross/plugins if they have code directly written in C.

Regards,
            Javier.

--
Javier Pimás