[Vm-dev] AlienOpenGL [was: VM crashes on Alien tests on Linux.]

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 19:49:56 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've loaded AlienOpenGL to check that Alien works or
not. AlienOpenGLLibraryExamples tests fails.
ex: AlienOpenGLLibraryExamples new testDrawingVBOCubeWithoutNormals
AlienOpenGLLibrary>>primLoadLibrary:

primitive failed trying to load 'OpenGL.framework'

Has it ever been tested on Linux ?

Cheers,

Laurent Laffont