[Vm-dev] Re: Adding an external plugin to a VM source tree

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 16:21:21 UTC 2010

Dear Laurent,

Of course I checked your contribution in the Pharo Collaborative book ;-)
I was just missing this tiny detail, I found in the Adrian article you
are pointing to me:

"Change path to generated sources:
/Users/<user>/Desktop/vmbuilding/platforms/unix/src"

A description of the source VM folder contents will be helpful.

Thanks

Hilaire