[Vm-dev] Recursive not understood error encountered

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 21:09:50 UTC 2010

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 8:34 PM, John M McIntosh <
johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com> wrote:

> On 2010-12-06, at 12:38 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
>
> You should look at the Objective-C bridge I wrote  , the Objective-C proxy
>> object  that is based on ProtoObject and contains the
>> required methods to ensure a debugger will come up. It *does* override
>> does not understand so it can transform the unknown
>> message into a primitive call.
>>

> Excellent!! How can I load such code?  (squeaksource is down now and I
> cannot search)
>
> Thanks John!
>
> Mariano
>

> http://www.squeaksource.com/ObjectiveCBridge2.html

Thanks John, I found it once SqueakSource came back. Now, I still don't
understand how is this (adding some methods to ProtoObject for debugging,
inspecting, printing) related to the "Recursive not understood error
encountered" crash ?  or this is just extra help information ? ;)

Cheers

Mariano