[Vm-dev] Re: [Pharo-users] Unicode in Pharo1.1

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 08:48:20 UTC 2010

On 20 December 2010 09:22, stephane ducasse <stephane.ducasse at gmail.com> wrote:

>> You have to first update the fonts from system and then set new,
>>>>

>>> Maybe we should report this to Eliot?
>>
>> This is because Cog does not including freetype plugin.
>> This is why i worked on it during last couple of days, and i managed
>> to get a Cog VM which reacting adequately on 'update fonts' on mac :)
>
> igor, you can also say that this is based on money we received for pharo :)

of course Stef, of course.
But i think everyone aware of it, so i don't need to repeat this every time :)

Btw, let us make clear one little thing:

I am right to say, that our development model remains the same, i.e.
all things we produce under/for Pharo, become available as soon as
possible to public?
Because once you got money, there is someone who could say 'do not
publish those, before i allow you to do so'.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.