[Vm-dev] Re: [Cog] cmType ~= CMMethod

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 15:49:34 UTC 2010

And in addition to this assert, there is also one more that fail and it is
StackInterpreter >> createActualMessageTo: lookupClass
the assert:  self assert: ((objectMemory isIntegerObject: messageSelector)
or: [objectMemory addressCouldBeObj: messageSelector]).

After debugging, I notice that it fails because, it is NOT an integer, and
#addressCouldBeObj:  all answers true, but "(self headerType: address) ~=
HeaderTypeGC"

This means that such object, has the header type HeaderTypeGC.

so...maybe with this and the previous mail it can ring a bell in someone's
head.

Thanks a lot in advance for any hint you can point me.

Mariano