Couple of POSSIBLE Cog fixes [WAS] Re: [Vm-dev] [COG] primitiveClosureValue assert is failing with StackVM (possible BUG in bytecodes!!)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Dec 23 16:20:40 UTC 2010

Yes, I am just confirming that your change in CoInterpreter is
correct and consistent with the one for Interpreter in VMMaker
trunk. So this change should also be applied to Interpreter and
StackInterpreter in oscog. But note this is not a concern for the
upcoming VM builds, because the 32 bit Cog version is OK.

Thanks,
Dave