[Vm-dev] Mars, stuck on callbacks (again)... need opinions

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Dec 23 22:49:40 UTC 2010

Well I"m not sure what is being suggested here, but on iOS a shared library is marked as read and executable, NOT writable. so you can't do self modifying code...
Unless you are saying you'd like to on macintel generate arm code and stick it into a shared library for later loading and execution on iOS?

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882