[Vm-dev] Re: Mac + Cog - mouse clicks

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Dec 24 01:51:17 UTC 2010

Oh and btw you'll need to look into the signing logic, I'm not quite sure where that gem of copy protection sits but don't be surprised if
Apple pursues it a bit more aggressively...

mmm other thoughts.
The plugins *could* be just the raw binaries ala unix builds. The only reason they were bundles is because in early 2000 era we ran os-9 and os-x flavors.
That could be all dropped, and maybe just forgo creating plugin bundles.

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882