[Vm-dev] Re: Mac + Cog - mouse clicks

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Dec 24 02:41:13 UTC 2010

Apple is moving towards code signing for all binaries. The impact of that on independent developers is unknown. However in order to distribute squeak or a cog vm via the os-x app store everything has to be signed. This includes the Vm and all the plugin binaries.  One can choose to distribute outside the os-x app store, but I think? the community would like to see squeak and cog in the os-x store?

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882