[Vm-dev] Re: Mac + Cog - mouse clicks

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Dec 24 02:55:03 UTC 2010

Well the community needs to start thinking about the cost associated with supporting the VM building.
Not only will in the future you need a $99 license to sign os-x VMs, the intel compiler just produces better code.
This might change over time with LLVM, but right now the LLVM compile won't create a VM. This perhaps is a step UP from
the past where LLVM would produce a VM that crashes, or is it?

But the entry cost of reporting a bug is the $99 license.  Oh well MAYBE one can do it for free, but good luck with that...