[Vm-dev] Re: Mac + Cog - mouse clicks

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Dec 24 03:11:14 UTC 2010

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So it has come to pass. Steve Jobs, the polo-necked Apple chief, described this week by US president Barack Obama as the “epitome of the American dream”, is the Financial Times’ Person of the Year.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/a420b564-0eef-11e0-9ec3-00144feabdc0.html

{I would not be surprised if you can view that, it's all about $$$}

And you too can pay the fee...

Seriously tho I think the industry is moving towards signing binaries. A little known fact is that I PGP signed binaries for years now, look for the Squeak VM Opt.sig which is a PGP signature for the binary, people are welcome to confirm the binary they have is actually signed by me...  I've viewed that as a security measure.  Never signed plugins, just too much hassle.

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882