[Vm-dev] Re: [squeak-dev] Cog VM app icon

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 00:50:56 UTC 2010

On 24 December 2010 23:22, Casey Ransberger <casey.obrien.r at gmail.com> wrote:

> You might try increasing the size of the image by around 8x, applying a healthy amount of gaussian blur, and then cutting the size of the image in half. I've had some success blowing up images this way without them looking low rez. Just a thought.

noo.. that would be even uglier than sketch.
temporarily i put a cog [1] from free icons site, but i wait for
Daniel Lovaz, who's having an original vector version (i hope),
to reply here or privately about fate of the Cog logo he made.

[1] http://www.iconfinder.com/icondetails/6064/128/cog_gear_wheel_icon

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.